15 Şubat 2011 Salı

My Interesting Semester :)

I had good holiday. But I felt alone myself sometimes.. I missed my old boyfriend when I spent time at home. But I was so free. Nobody asked me ' Where are you? What are you doing?' :)
I was so happy with my friends, when we spent time together. My best friend had stayed atmy home for 3 days. We had so funny time. I went to Izmir with my aunt and mother for visit my cousin. My cousin  was so sad. Because she and her husband will seperate their lives.. So, we wanted to edify to her. I met my friend in Izmir. I missed him.
Then I came back to Istanbul. I met Korean boy in Bebek:) He is Jimmy.He was so sweet. We spent so funny time. And I gave my e-mail adrees to him. He added as a friend me on a facebook when we seperated. We have still talked:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder